Licensed & Insured - 35 Years Experience - We are the Dealers & Installors - Free Estimates - MADE IN THE U.S.A
SEVERE WEATHER SAFETY TIPS
- Always assume the worst can happen during a tornado.
- Listen to your NOAA weather radio or local TV station for information.
- If alerted of an approaching storm stay calm and seek shelter.
- Approaching tornados have a loud roar similiar to a freight train.
- A tornado can last for more than an hour and produce wind speeds of over 300 MPH.
- Tornados can occur at any time of the year causing death and destruction in its path.
A LIST OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO KEEP
- Keep a copy of your Insurance Policies
- Identification, Bank Account Records
- Family Medical Records
- Emergency Reference Material Such as a First Aid Book
- Cash or Traveler’s Checks
- Place items in a portable waterproof container
Emergency Survival Supplies
This survival supply kit is meant to sustain your family during harsh weather conditions.
Light source such as:
- Battery-Powered Lanterns
- Light Sticks
- Enough water to sustain your family for 72 hours
Food items should be non-perishables such as:
- Pepperoni Sticks
- Prescription Medication and Glasses
- Infant Formula and Diapers
- Pet food and extra water for your pet
- Cell phone, blankets
LifeSaver Storm Shelters
Office: 229-883-1502 • Cell: 229-343-5720 • email@example.com